Nidagravel 140: The ultimate gravel finish
We all know gravel can add an elegant touch to any garden, driveway or business premises, but all too often the disadvantages associated with gravel prevent it from becoming the product of choice.
The solution is Nidagravel 140:
• No sinking
• No rutting
• No spreading
• Free draining
• Wheelchair friendly
• Low maintenance
In fact, everything you need to take advantage of the beauty and texture of natural aggregates.
Nidagravel 140: The product
It consists of polypropylene trays formed from hexagonal tubes, which are then laid on compacted ground and filled with gravel. The trays are backed with a fibreglass membrane, which inhibits weed growth and helps prevent gravel loss, whilst remaining free draining. The gravel compacts into the tray sections to form a solid surface.
Nidagravel 140: The benefits
• A durable, firm and level surface.
• Easy passage for foot traffic, vehicles, pushchairs, bicycles and wheel chairs.
• Restricted gravel migration - low maintenance finish
• Completely porous thereby reducing the need for complicated and expensive drainage solutions.
• Quick and easy to install, no specialist tools or training needed.
Nidagravel 140: Uses and applications
• Ideal for Business and domestic premises
• Emergency access areas
• Conservation areas
Nidagravel 140: Cost effective life time investment
• Nidaplast trays are virtually maintenance free.
• If the honeycomb cells become exposed simply top up with gravel.
• A light raking once in a while will maintain the finished look, this isn’t as arduous as this may seem as you are raking 10-20mm of gravel.